Hurricane Preparedness And Recovery Service
For Custom And Waterfront Homes
Your custom home deserves the best of care, especially during hurricane season. Murray Premier Services provides concierge preparedness and recovery services for luxury residences specializing in homes built near or on the water. Our team will help you identify any potential storm related problem areas, minimize damage and be prepared in the event of a natural disaster. Murray Maintenance will conduct inspections and make recommendations, giving you peace of mind for hurricane season.
Services include, but are not limited to:
BEFORE A STORM
- ✓ Check slider tracks and exterior doors, which can be sand bagged to prevent impending flood.
- ✓ Stow loose items on the exterior of the home.
- ✓ Remove any obvious low hanging branches and other potential ‘missile’ hazards.
- ✓ Ensure that all windows and sliders seal and lock properly.
- ✓ Ensure that all gutters/ downspouts and drainage outlets are free and clear of debris and are correctly secured.
AFTER A STORM
- ✓ Revisit the home and check for any signs of damage. This includes access to the inside of the home to check all windows and sliders for any sign of water ingress.
- ✓ Write an appropriate report of any findings.
- ✓ Report damage to seawalls, docks, and boats.
- ✓ Provide photos of any damage to our clients.
- ✓ Obtain quotes and carry out/oversee any repairs.
Whether you are a full or part time resident, Murray Premier Services is your ‘concierge service’ for all things storm related.
Contact Leigh Broadbent today on 941.906.7000 or email@example.com and get peace of mind that your
home and investment is being well taken care of.